Invest in the College
An investment in the College benefits all – from future students to the alumni that come back to visit.
The reasons people give are as numerous and diverse as the donors themselves, but every gift – whether large or small, helps secure the promise of Ohio University and the College of Business. Whether it's one inspired moment or a series of experiences culminating in the desire to give back to the College, one thing is certain: your generosity is a measure of our success.
With your support, we will be able to attract the brightest aspiring business leaders, engage our students in leadership and entrepreneurial opportunities, and encourage faculty excellence. We believe that you should be able to support what matters most to you, so you can designate your gift to any area you desire.
We have several exciting current initiatives that will benefit from your support:
- Support the physical expansion of the College to the Business Annex through the Building for Our Future initiative.
- Enhancing undergraduate student scholarships and student-centered initiatives, such as the Honors Program
- Naming innovative centers including the Center for Entrepreneurship and the Consumer Research Center or creating an endowed directorship and recruiting nationally recognized practitioners to lead our Centers
- Expanding teaching and research awards for faculty to spark innovation in teaching, research and scholarship
- Doubling your gift by donating to the College of Business Endowed Scholarship Fund
For information on how to give, gift options, and frequently asked question, please review the Office of Advancement’s website or contact Tom Hoffman, senior director of development for the College of Business at (740) 597-2643 or email@example.com.