Managing Change for Breakthrough Results
Push your organization to new heights.
In today’s competitive business environment, getting average results and making incremental gains just won’t cut it. Managing change for breakthrough results teaches leaders to break out of incremental thinking and inspire teams with bigger breakthrough goals. Leaders need to understand how to establish the right strategy, process and culture to achieve breakthrough results within their organization.
As a participant, you will learn a simple 5 step process for leading teams to achieve breakthrough results. The session will present easy to learn tools that you can put to work immediately with members of your own team.
Key Individual Outcomes
- Understand how to set bold breakthrough goals
- Identify new methods to generate innovative ideas
- Improve leadership abilities to drive goals to completion
- Connect breakthrough goals to results to ensure organizational success
Key Organizational Outcomes
- Empower organizational innovation with a proven change model
- Drive team & employee engagement with inspirational goals and the tools needed to achieve them
- Enhance employees’ personal goal-setting follow-through
- Develop employees’ leadership skills around change management
- Setting Breakthrough Goals for Teams
- Generating Breakthrough Knowledge
- Thinking Creatively for Maximum Results
- Receiving Total Team Commitment
- Execute with Teamwork and Precision
To learn more about this and other programs, please contact Greg Scott, executive education program manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 614.793.5654.