Professional Selling II
Building the sales toolkit.
With customer's increasingly researching information on buying decisions before interacting with sales professionals, the art of telling a story is becoming increasingly more critical. Companies and products have been able to disrupt industries across the world all on the premise of their origin story.
Understanding the power of story is just the first step, for you to be truly successful, you must take your customer through an experience centered on them. This program expands on the content from Professional Selling I to focus on interactions throughout the sales process, in particular around messaging and insight sharing.
You'll work through exercises around storytelling, messaging, and persuasion to improve your selling capabilities.
Key Individual Outcomes
- Develop a customer-centric approach
- Create and modify value propositions based on needs discovery and changing buying phases
- Practice storytelling to share business value in a compelling manor
- Improve objection handling to accelerate deal closure
Key Organizational Outcomes
- Boost customer-centric thinking and experiences
- Enhance value proposition delivery and positioning capabilities
- Improve sales team closing velocity
- Foster an environment of providing insight to customers every step of the buying journey
- Building the Customer Experience
- Value Proposition Messaging
- Proposal Delivery & Tools
- Storytelling & Providing Insight
- Managing Objections
- Navigating the Close
To learn more about this and other programs, please contact Greg Scott, executive education program manager, at email@example.com or at 614.793.5654.