Sales Leadership II
Unlocking the potential of your sales team.
Does a sales manager also need to be a sales leader? While there are certain activities every manager must partake in, the very best go above and beyond to inspire their teams to even greater performance. These individuals cross the threshold from management into leadership and create an organization with boundless ability to succeed and meet goals.
This program is centered on unlocking the key competencies that a manager must possess to become a strong leader. You'll focus on tactics and strategies that will enhance your leadership capabilities as a front-line sales manager.
Our program exercises and insight are pulled from Sun Tzu’s Art of War, research in power and persuasion, as well as culture multipliers within teams.
Key Individual Outcomes
- Identify actions that act as culture multipliers
- Learn different leadership tactics to become adaptable
- Understand how to give the best coaching feedback
- Pinpoint and harness the sources of power and persuasion
Key Organizational Outcomes
- Improve managers’ ability to not only manage but truly lead
- Source leadership strategies and ideas from non-traditional areas
- Enhance managers’ ability to give feedback that truly resonates
- Increase the use of social capital ideals on the sales team
- Culture and Climate Multipliers
- The Art of War
- Fostering Social Capital Sales Teams
- Coaching for Success
- Compensating for High Performance
- Power and Persuasion
To learn more about this and other programs, please contact Greg Scott, executive education program manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 614.793.5654.