Define and execute your sales strategy.
Eight percent of Americans successfully achieved their New Year’s Resolution last year. This remarkably low rate illustrates why goal setting, followed closely with planning are so important. Approaching a prospect and attempting to close business is crucial for your success as a sales professional; however, how we go about setting our goals and planning for them within an account can make all of the difference.
We center our program around identifying and breaking down a sales goal to prepare you for success within a selling environment. Some of the topics we'll cover include managing teams and buying center interactions, analyzing the competition as well as interacting in competitive sales situations.
You'll use multiple exercises to create a personalized plan for you to set goals, map challenges, and more.
Key Individual Outcomes
- Recognize and build professional SMART goals
- Map competitors to build a better prospect message
- Breakdown sales goals and identify relevant buying center players
- Recognize personal characteristics that can be flexed to better reach goal
Key Organizational Outcomes
- Improve goal definition and planning across participants
- Create buying center maps for sales representatives to push towards achieving sales goals
- Foster interpersonal self-awareness within participants to allow for improved adaptability
- Arm participants with with a mandate to act as a customer resource
- Building SMART Sales Goals
- Value Creation: Internal Search and Customer Analytics
- Team Selling and Navigating the Buying Center
- Value Creation: Competitor Mapping & Environmental Awareness
- Building the Value Propositions
To learn more about this and other programs, please contact Greg Scott, executive education program manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 614.793.5654.