Sourcing and Attention
Find the best customer.
Sales activity drives business results, but does activity without process do the same? High-powered sales organizations focus not only on activity but activity in the right places. Identifying, segmenting, and qualifying accounts is just as important as the message delivered.
You'll go hands-on in this program to learn and use a quantifiable approach to segmenting customers, identifying prospects, and ranking accounts to allocate resources. We teach you a formalized approach to lead generation that ensures you will not only grasp the concepts during the program but will be able to implement them after training.
You'll learn a method to segment key personas in the first half of the program and then dive into powerful messaging tactics and strategies.
Key Individual Outcome
- Grasp the fundamentals of segmenting customers
- Learn methods to streamline identifying, personifying, and qualifying accounts
- Build messaging maps and craft value propositions based on segmentation and persona
- Proactively address concerns and build value through targeted messaging
Key Organizational Outcomes
- Drive sales results through improved prospecting efforts
- Refine participant's abilities to identify, target, and message different segments
- Equip participants with the tools to better qualify accounts
- Improve messaging for key segments and personas
- Understanding Customer Types and Values
- Determining Scope and Customer Segmentation
- Identify, Qualify, and Personify
- The Psychology of Attention
- The Three Levels of Value
- Attention Objectives and Process
To learn more about this and other programs, please contact Greg Scott, executive education program manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 614.793.5654.