Junior Executive Business Program for Diverse Students (July 9-16, 2016)
Look beyond your senior year and prepare for your future today
Choosing where to go to college can be a pretty daunting experience. With all the other stressors facing you, it’s easy to get overwhelmed worrying about how to approach the next path of your life. Ohio University’s Junior Executive Business Program for Diverse Students is here to help you navigate those first steps.
Presented by the College of Business, the Junior Executive Program is an eight-day course geared toward high school juniors who want to major in business and who hail from disproportionately represented cultural backgrounds. Students are invited to live on campus in Athens, Ohio, and get a crash-course in the college experience.
Interested in joining us? You should be. While you’re here, you will:
- Learn about all the different courses offered at our university, from finance to information technology, marketing to pre-law.
- Get a taste of what it’s like to study under world-class faculty members.
- Attend workshops on applying to college, securing financial aid, managing your time, and succeeding in business.
- Learn marketing strategies, complete and present a business consulting project, and develop necessary team skills needed for college and beyond.
- Be immersed in the collegiate experience by living in a residence hall, visiting our top-notch campus cultural centers, and most importantly, gaining insight from your college student mentor.
Room, board, and program fees are all included, but you’ll need to provide your own spending money and transportation. Start looking beyond your senior year and apply with us today!
214G Copeland Hall
Email Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
Junior Executive Office
214H Copeland Hall
Email Office: email@example.com
College of Business
Athens, Ohio 45701