Join the Global Consulting Program
Application for Winter Break in Nicaragua opens March 7!
Applications for the GCP Nicaragua 2018 program will remain open through April of 2017. Interviews will be conducted during the spring semester by a selection committee from the College of Business. Apply by April 15 for full consideration as the application process will be quite competitive. As always, we anticipate that interest in the program will exceed capacity and space on the program will be awarded to the best qualified individuals.
Participants must not be on probation during the time the trip takes place, or must have at least one clean calendar year since the infraction (please read about the Judicial policy here). Students who are selected for the program and subsequently placed on judicial probation during the time of the program will be removed.
How to apply
1. Complete the program application HERE, indicating your top three site choices, whether you have any record of judicial sanctions, whether you would like to be considered for a GCP scholarship, etc.
2. You must upload your DARS and resume at the time you submit the application. It is also optional to supply any additional supporting documentation you think would be helpful to the selection committee in making a decision about your application. If you have any trouble uploading these documents, you may email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Your application will be reviewed and we will run a background check through the Office of Community Standards and Student Responsibility.
3. You may be contacted for an interview with a member of the selection committee.
4. Students will be notified of their GCP site offer of admission and must accept or decline promptly so that those on the waiting list can be given an opportunity to consider the program.
5. Students who accept will be notified of additional administrative steps, including the payment of a non-refundable $500 deposit - will be required. Instructions will be provided - please follow them carefully.
Waiting lists and declines
Because spots are limited, students who are not initially offered a spot may be placed on a waiting list. In the event of a withdrawal or cancellation of a student on the active roster we will contact the next student on the waitlist to offer them a place on the program.