See our application requirements below.
Complete and submit the online application as well as all below steps by our application cutoff date of Monday, September 11th by 5pm.
Submit to The Schey Sales Centre office in Copeland Hall 209:
- Complete your online application here
- Hand-in a copy of your most recent DARS report indicating an overall GPA of 2.75 or higher
- Hand-in a copy of your resume demonstrating the characteristics that support a successful sales career (e.g., a strong work ethic)
- Complete the personal assessment (link supplied after applying online)
- Ask a reference to complete the reference assessment of you (link supplied after completing the personal assessment)
- Call the Schey office at 740-597-3166 to briefly explain why you want to join the Schey
- Sign up for a 30 minute interview for either Sept. 14th or 15th when you drop off your DARS and resume
- Attend a special applicant dinner on Wednesday, Sept. 13th, from 6-9 pm in Nelson Commons dressed in business casual
Commit to a strong level of outside the classroom extracurricular involvement in The Schey Sales Centre activities.