- PhD, Finance, Florida State University, 2015
- MS, Finance, Villanova University, 2011
- BS, Finance, Villanova University, 2009
- BS, Economics, Villanova University, 2009
- Behavioral finance
- International finance
- Short selling
- Cultural New Year Holidays and Stock Returns Around the World" with D. Jiang, 2016, Financial Management, 45(1): 3-35. Lead Article.
- Does Offering Microsavings Make Sense for Microfinance Institutions?" 2011, The American Economist, 56(2): 15-27.
- "Short Interest and Lottery Stocks" with Jitendra Tayal, 2019, Financial Management, 48(1): 187-227.
- A Closer Look at the Disposition Effect in U.S. Equity Options (with Andy Fodor and Emily Tedford). Journal of Behavioral Finance, forthcoming.
- Senior Class for the COB Faculty Recognition Award, 2018
- Ellsworth Holden Finance Faculty Award, 2016
- College of Business Doctoral Teaching Award, Florida State University, 2014
- AFA Student Travel Grant, 2014
- Frank W. Taussig Article Award Winner, 2010