Professor of Instruction
School of Accountancy
- DBA, Accounting, Boston University
- Cost and Managerial Accounting
- Performance Measurement
- Executive Compensation
- Corporate Governance
- Assistant Professor, Accounting and Information Technology, National Chung Cheng University, Taiwan
- Lecturer, Boston University, USA
- Teaching Assistant, Boston University International Programs in Japan and China
- Du, C., Lin, T.-T. (2011). CEO Turnover, Equity-Based Compensation and Firm Investment Decisions. Journal of Business & Economics Research, 9(8), 19-40.
- Lin, T.-T., Lee, Y.-C. (2008). Organizational Characteristics, Board Size and Corporate Performance. Journal of Global Business Management, 4(2), 338-347.
- Lin, T.-T. (2006). Investment Incentives: Residual Income vs. Traditional Accounting Measures (th ed., vol. March, pp.20-22). Taipei, Taiwan: Ernst & Young Monthly.
- Lin, T.-T. (2005). Employee Stock Options: To Disclose or To Recognize (th ed., vol. June, pp.11-13). Taipei, Taiwan: Ernst & Young Monthly.
- Lin, T.-T. (2005). Economic Value Added®-Based Compensation and R&D Investment (th ed., pp.208-223). Chia-Yi, Taiwan: Proceeding of International Conference on Accounting and Information Technology.
- Outstanding Paper Award, Taiwan Accounting Association Annual Meeting, 2006
- Doctoral Consortium Fellow, American Accounting Association, 1999
- Fulbright Scholarship, 1995