- MSA, Ohio University, 2005
- MBA, Ohio University, 2004
- BA, Political Science, Haverford College, 1987
Aaron Wright became a faculty member in Sport Management in 2005. From 2007-2010, he also served as Undergraduate Coordinator for the Sport Management program. From 2010-2015, he served as Director of the online Master's in Athletic Administration program.
Mr. Wright received his MBA and Master in Sports Administration degrees from Ohio University in 2005 and his undergraduate degree from Haverford College. He also earned Certified Athletic Administrator (CAA) status with the National Interscholastic Athletic Administrators Association (NIAAA).
After completing his undergraduate studies, he played and coached basketball professionally in Europe for three years. He then returned to the United States and spent eight years as a high school athletic director, teacher, and boys' basketball coach in Maryland. Mr. Wright also worked in Division III intercollegiate athletics administration at Middlebury College in Vermont before relocating to Ohio to begin his graduate studies.
- Lawrence, H., Wright, A. (2009). A four year plan: Preparing your athletes for college recruiting. Interscholastic Athletic Administration, 36(1), 8-11.
- Wright, A. (2015). Innovation in interscholastic athletics. In H. Lawrence & M. Wells (Eds.), Event management blueprint (2nd ed., pp. 145-147). Dubuque, IA: Kendall Hunt.