- Analytics and Information Systems
- Business Cluster
- Business Honors Program
- Business Services
- Career Management
- Center for International Business Education and Development (CIBED)
- AECOM Center for Sports Administration
- Copeland Scholars
- Executive Advisory Board
- Executive Advisory Board Officers and Steering Committee
- External Relations
- General Business
- Global Consulting Program
- Graduate Programs
- Honors Tutorial
- International Business
- Leadership Development Program
- Office of the Dean
- Schey Sales Centre
- Sports Administration
- Student Services
- Voinovich School for Leadership & Public Affairs
- Walter Center for Strategic Leadership
- Center for Entrepreneurship
Monday, May 17 2021 12:00pm
Justin Kelley reflects on his time as a Business Bobcat before he moves to Chicago to start a career as a consultant for the Hackett Group.
Tuesday, September 29 2020 09:00pm
Tuesday, September 22 2020 06:00pm
Thursday, August 13 2020 03:30pm
Wednesday, May 20 2020 12:00pm
Updates from the Schey include an interview with 2003 business graduate and Lower.com CEO Dan Snyder
Wednesday, April 1 2020 07:21am
OHIO’s business students continue networking from a distance.
Monday, February 24 2020 02:00pm
Last month Ohio University expanded its comprehensive fixed tuition to include on-time and on-plan graduation, and lifelong post-graduation benefits for every incoming #BusinessBobcat.
Monday, October 14 2019 10:30am
OHIO jumps two spots in 2020 Top Online MBA rankings.
Saturday, April 27 2019 12:00pm
Chair and Fox Associate Professor of Marketing's use of backward course design start's with the question: What do I want the students to be able to know, do, and feel by the end of the course?
Thursday, February 7 2019 03:40pm
Keegan Bollenbacher is using the Master of Accountancy program to pursue a graduate degree and qualify for the CPA exam.