- Analytics and Information Systems
- Business Cluster
- Business Honors Program
- Business Services
- Career Management
- Center for International Business Education and Development (CIBED)
- AECOM Center for Sports Administration
- Copeland Scholars
- Executive Advisory Board
- Executive Advisory Board Officers and Steering Committee
- External Relations
- General Business
- Global Consulting Program
- Graduate Programs
- Honors Tutorial
- International Business
- Leadership Development Program
- Office of the Dean
- Schey Sales Centre
- Sports Administration
- Student Services
- Voinovich School for Leadership & Public Affairs
- Walter Center for Strategic Leadership
OHIO Establishes Student Veteran and Military Scholarship for Graduate Programs Including Top-Ranked Online MBA for Veterans
Monday, June 8 2020 04:30pm
Monday, April 13 2020 10:00am
Thursday, March 5 2020 07:55pm
Monday, February 24 2020 02:00pm
Wednesday, January 29 2020 11:45am
Here's how you could build upon your undergraduate degree with Ohio University's One-Year MBA.
Friday, November 8 2019 12:00am
eFuse CEO Matt Benson ’19, announces $1.4M seed round in advance of December launch.
Wednesday, November 6 2019 01:10pm
College of Business students work with 72,000+ others to create a better world while developing the next generation of entrepreneurial leaders and social innovators.
Wednesday, October 30 2019 11:45am
MBA students gain hands-on, international business experience through global consulting projects.
Monday, October 14 2019 10:30am
OHIO jumps two spots in 2020 Top Online MBA rankings.
Tuesday, July 2 2019 11:00am
OHIO MSA alum, Boston College Athletic Director named to Sports Business Journal 40 Under 40