- Analytics and Information Systems
- Business Cluster
- Business Honors Program
- Business Services
- Career Management
- Center for International Business Education and Development (CIBED)
- AECOM Center for Sports Administration
- Copeland Scholars
- Executive Advisory Board
- Executive Advisory Board Officers and Steering Committee
- External Relations
- General Business
- Global Consulting Program
- Graduate Programs
- Honors Tutorial
- International Business
- Leadership Development Program
- Office of the Dean
- Schey Sales Centre
- Sports Administration
- Student Services
- Voinovich School for Leadership & Public Affairs
- Walter Center for Strategic Leadership
- Center for Entrepreneurship
Wednesday, September 8 2021 04:30pm
Students in the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) and Human Resources Certificate program executive board traveled for the first time since March 2020.
Tuesday, May 25 2021 04:00pm
Monday, May 17 2021 12:00pm
Monday, May 10 2021 12:00pm
Finance major Jameson Hern reflects on his time as a student in the College of Business and the edge its given him as he moves on to start his career.
Monday, April 26 2021 02:00pm
Wednesday, February 24 2021 12:00pm
Wednesday, January 27 2021 12:00pm
Finance major Natalie Scheffler is excited to apply the skills she's developed at OHiO to her full-time position as a KeyBank personal banker starting in June.
Wednesday, January 20 2021 03:00pm
Finance and business analytics major Edward Kunkel is headed to New York City to work in sales and trading at Bank of America.
Thursday, January 14 2021 02:00pm
Virtual GCP gave students real-world international business experience by working with two clients based in Brazil.
Friday, December 4 2020 02:00pm
Unique challenges presented by the global pandemic haven't stopped OHIO's three selective finance groups from success.