- Analytics and Information Systems
- Business Cluster
- Business Honors Program
- Business Services
- Career Management
- Center for International Business Education and Development (CIBED)
- AECOM Center for Sports Administration
- Copeland Scholars
- Executive Advisory Board
- Executive Advisory Board Officers and Steering Committee
- External Relations
- General Business
- Global Consulting Program
- Graduate Programs
- Honors Tutorial
- International Business
- Leadership Development Program
- Office of the Dean
- Schey Sales Centre
- Sports Administration
- Student Services
- Voinovich School for Leadership & Public Affairs
- Walter Center for Strategic Leadership
- Center for Entrepreneurship
Monday, May 17 2021 12:00pm
Senior Lacy Burke was selected as the first recipient of the Todd and Teresa Calamita Leadership Scholarship
Monday, April 12 2021 12:00pm
As a result of her excellent commitment to the Emerging Leaders program, lead peer mentor Lacy Burke was selected as the Todd and Teresa Calamita Leadership Scholarship recipient.
Tuesday, September 29 2020 09:00pm
Monday, August 31 2020 04:25pm
Thursday, April 30 2020 06:04pm
Graduating senior Ian Koenig reflects on his four years at Ohio University’s College of Business.
Monday, April 27 2020 09:56am
Tuesday, April 21 2020 11:45am
Dr. Bill Young, O'Blenness associate professor and director of OHIO's Online MBA and Online MBAn, was recently honored with the University Professor award.
Friday, November 8 2019 12:00am
eFuse CEO Matt Benson ’19, announces $1.4M seed round in advance of December launch.
Thursday, February 7 2019 03:40pm
Keegan Bollenbacher is using the Master of Accountancy program to pursue a graduate degree and qualify for the CPA exam.
Monday, December 10 2018 03:00pm
Full-Time MAcc program provides Jack Nece with countless opportunities