- Analytics and Information Systems
- Business Cluster
- Business Honors Program
- Business Services
- Career Management
- Center for International Business Education and Development (CIBED)
- AECOM Center for Sports Administration
- Copeland Scholars
- Executive Advisory Board
- Executive Advisory Board Officers and Steering Committee
- External Relations
- General Business
- Global Consulting Program
- Graduate Programs
- Honors Tutorial
- International Business
- Leadership Development Program
- Office of the Dean
- Schey Sales Centre
- Sports Administration
- Student Services
- Voinovich School for Leadership & Public Affairs
- Walter Center for Strategic Leadership
- Center for Entrepreneurship
Wednesday, September 8 2021 04:30pm
Tuesday, September 7 2021 12:00pm
OHIO's Master of Sports Administration program is named #1 for the eighth time in 10 years.
Tuesday, May 25 2021 04:00pm
Colella's favorite memory as a College of Business student was completing the Integrated Business Cluster, which made her realize she loved the business world.
Monday, April 26 2021 02:00pm
Wednesday, February 24 2021 12:00pm
The Management Department Advisory Board has been able to give back in new ways, thanks to the virtual work environment.
Thursday, February 4 2021 03:30pm
Thursday, January 28 2021 01:00pm
Dean Sherman shares his experiences in the College of Business and how the college has changed and successfully transformed under his leadership.
Monday, January 25 2021 03:00pm
Thursday, January 14 2021 02:00pm
Monday, December 14 2020 02:45pm
Ohio University President M. Duane Nellis and Executive Vice President and Provost Elizabeth Sayrs announce that Dr. Jackie Rees Ulmer is the new dean of the College of Business, effective February 1, 2021. Dr. Rees Ulmer joins OHIO from the Ivy College of Business at Iowa State University.