- Analytics and Information Systems
- Business Cluster
- Business Honors Program
- Business Services
- Career Management
- Center for International Business Education and Development (CIBED)
- AECOM Center for Sports Administration
- Copeland Scholars
- Executive Advisory Board
- Executive Advisory Board Officers and Steering Committee
- External Relations
- General Business
- Global Consulting Program
- Graduate Programs
- Honors Tutorial
- International Business
- Leadership Development Program
- Office of the Dean
- Schey Sales Centre
- Sports Administration
- Student Services
- Voinovich School for Leadership & Public Affairs
- Walter Center for Strategic Leadership
- Center for Entrepreneurship
Monday, May 10 2021 12:00pm
Senior Lacy Burke was selected as the first recipient of the Todd and Teresa Calamita Leadership Scholarship
Monday, April 12 2021 12:00pm
As a result of her excellent commitment to the Emerging Leaders program, lead peer mentor Lacy Burke was selected as the Todd and Teresa Calamita Leadership Scholarship recipient.
Thursday, February 4 2021 03:30pm
Wednesday, January 27 2021 12:00pm
Finance major Natalie Scheffler is excited to apply the skills she's developed at OHiO to her full-time position as a KeyBank personal banker starting in June.
Monday, January 25 2021 03:00pm
MAA students can use Gipper to learn how to leverage social media effectively to manage and grow their athletic programs.
Wednesday, January 20 2021 03:00pm
Finance and business analytics major Edward Kunkel is headed to New York City to work in sales and trading at Bank of America.
Monday, December 14 2020 02:45pm
Monday, December 14 2020 08:30am
Friday, December 4 2020 02:00pm
Unique challenges presented by the global pandemic haven't stopped OHIO's three selective finance groups from success.
Thursday, December 3 2020 12:00am