- Analytics and Information Systems
- Business Cluster
- Business Honors Program
- Business Services
- Career Management
- Center for International Business Education and Development (CIBED)
- AECOM Center for Sports Administration
- Copeland Scholars
- Executive Advisory Board
- Executive Advisory Board Officers and Steering Committee
- External Relations
- General Business
- Global Consulting Program
- Graduate Programs
- Honors Tutorial
- International Business
- Leadership Development Program
- Office of the Dean
- Schey Sales Centre
- Sports Administration
- Student Services
- Voinovich School for Leadership & Public Affairs
- Walter Center for Strategic Leadership
- Center for Entrepreneurship
Monday, May 17 2021 12:00pm
Thursday, January 14 2021 02:00pm
Virtual GCP gave students real-world international business experience by working with two clients based in Brazil.
Wednesday, October 7 2020 02:00pm
OICP builds on the successes of its summer virtual experience to offer a similar program during the spring semester for all undergraduate students.
Tuesday, September 29 2020 09:00pm
Thursday, August 13 2020 03:30pm
Wednesday, May 20 2020 12:00pm
Updates from the Schey include an interview with 2003 business graduate and Lower.com CEO Dan Snyder
Wednesday, April 1 2020 07:21am
OHIO’s business students continue networking from a distance.
Tuesday, March 10 2020 06:04pm
College of Business Associate Professor of Marketing Colin Gabler Receives Fulbright U.S. Scholar Award to Hungary for Teaching & Research Collaboration
Monday, February 24 2020 02:00pm
Last month Ohio University expanded its comprehensive fixed tuition to include on-time and on-plan graduation, and lifelong post-graduation benefits for every incoming #BusinessBobcat.
Friday, November 8 2019 12:00am
eFuse CEO Matt Benson ’19, announces $1.4M seed round in advance of December launch.