- Analytics and Information Systems
- Business Cluster
- Business Honors Program
- Business Services
- Career Management
- Center for International Business Education and Development (CIBED)
- AECOM Center for Sports Administration
- Copeland Scholars
- Executive Advisory Board
- Executive Advisory Board Officers and Steering Committee
- External Relations
- General Business
- Global Consulting Program
- Graduate Programs
- Honors Tutorial
- International Business
- Leadership Development Program
- Office of the Dean
- Schey Sales Centre
- Sports Administration
- Student Services
- Voinovich School for Leadership & Public Affairs
- Walter Center for Strategic Leadership
- Center for Entrepreneurship
Tuesday, September 7 2021 12:00pm
OHIO's Master of Sports Administration program is named #1 for the eighth time in 10 years.
Monday, May 17 2021 12:00pm
Monday, April 26 2021 02:00pm
Wednesday, March 24 2021 10:00am
The College of Business’s Jim Kahler was recently named to the COSMA Hall of Fame because of his outstanding accomplishments in the sports business.
Friday, February 19 2021 04:00pm
Learn about the Online MBA and the Professional MBA programs.
Thursday, February 4 2021 03:30pm
Wednesday, February 3 2021 10:00am
Alex Boehnke, 2020 PMBA graduate, is grateful for the College of Business faculty, the students in his cohort, and the concepts he learned throughout the program, making his experience one to remember.
Monday, January 25 2021 03:00pm
Thursday, January 14 2021 02:00pm
Monday, December 14 2020 02:45pm
Ohio University President M. Duane Nellis and Executive Vice President and Provost Elizabeth Sayrs announce that Dr. Jackie Rees Ulmer is the new dean of the College of Business, effective February 1, 2021. Dr. Rees Ulmer joins OHIO from the Ivy College of Business at Iowa State University.