- Analytics and Information Systems
- Business Cluster
- Business Honors Program
- Business Services
- Career Management
- Center for International Business Education and Development (CIBED)
- AECOM Center for Sports Administration
- Copeland Scholars
- Executive Advisory Board
- Executive Advisory Board Officers and Steering Committee
- External Relations
- General Business
- Global Consulting Program
- Graduate Programs
- Honors Tutorial
- International Business
- Leadership Development Program
- Office of the Dean
- Schey Sales Centre
- Sports Administration
- Student Services
- Voinovich School for Leadership & Public Affairs
- Walter Center for Strategic Leadership
- Center for Entrepreneurship
Thursday, June 3 2021 01:00pm
Alumnus Kevin Consolo, BBA '07, and fellow Bobcat Chris Pavlica recently appeared on ABC's Shark Tank to make their pitch to potential investors.
Monday, May 17 2021 12:00pm
Tuesday, March 30 2021 01:00pm
Thursday, January 14 2021 02:00pm
Virtual GCP gave students real-world international business experience by working with two clients based in Brazil.
Tuesday, December 15 2020 03:00pm
Partnership with students and community gives back to Athens.
Thursday, December 10 2020 12:00am
Fueled by his determination and motivated by his experience in OHIO’s College of Business, RaShaun Brown, BSM ’16, MSA ’18, created a company that launched an emoji keyboard of college sports logos, and later pursued augmented reality filters.
Monday, November 30 2020 12:00am
Monday, November 16 2020 05:00pm
Wednesday, October 7 2020 02:00pm
OICP builds on the successes of its summer virtual experience to offer a similar program during the spring semester for all undergraduate students.
Tuesday, September 29 2020 09:15pm