- Analytics and Information Systems
- Business Cluster
- Business Honors Program
- Business Services
- Career Management
- Center for International Business Education and Development (CIBED)
- AECOM Center for Sports Administration
- Copeland Scholars
- Executive Advisory Board
- Executive Advisory Board Officers and Steering Committee
- External Relations
- General Business
- Global Consulting Program
- Graduate Programs
- Honors Tutorial
- International Business
- Leadership Development Program
- Office of the Dean
- Schey Sales Centre
- Sports Administration
- Student Services
- Voinovich School for Leadership & Public Affairs
- Walter Center for Strategic Leadership
- Center for Entrepreneurship
Tuesday, September 7 2021 12:00pm
OHIO's Master of Sports Administration program is named #1 for the eighth time in 10 years.
Monday, April 12 2021 12:00pm
Thursday, February 4 2021 03:30pm
Thursday, January 28 2021 01:00pm
Dean Sherman shares his experiences in the College of Business and how the college has changed and successfully transformed under his leadership.
Monday, January 25 2021 03:00pm
MAA students can use Gipper to learn how to leverage social media effectively to manage and grow their athletic programs.
Thursday, January 14 2021 02:00pm
Monday, December 14 2020 02:45pm
Ohio University President M. Duane Nellis and Executive Vice President and Provost Elizabeth Sayrs announce that Dr. Jackie Rees Ulmer is the new dean of the College of Business, effective February 1, 2021. Dr. Rees Ulmer joins OHIO from the Ivy College of Business at Iowa State University.
Monday, December 14 2020 08:30am
The four-year renewal celebrates a decade of excellence and partnership between Ohio University and AECOM.
Thursday, December 3 2020 12:00am
Monday, November 30 2020 12:00am