- Analytics and Information Systems
- Business Cluster
- Business Honors Program
- Business Services
- Career Management
- Center for International Business Education and Development (CIBED)
- AECOM Center for Sports Administration
- Copeland Scholars
- Executive Advisory Board
- Executive Advisory Board Officers and Steering Committee
- External Relations
- General Business
- Global Consulting Program
- Graduate Programs
- Honors Tutorial
- International Business
- Leadership Development Program
- Office of the Dean
- Schey Sales Centre
- Sports Administration
- Student Services
- Voinovich School for Leadership & Public Affairs
- Walter Center for Strategic Leadership
- Center for Entrepreneurship
Monday, May 17 2021 12:00pm
Justin Kelley reflects on his time as a Business Bobcat before he moves to Chicago to start a career as a consultant for the Hackett Group.
Thursday, January 14 2021 02:00pm
Tuesday, November 10 2020 12:00am
Wednesday, October 7 2020 02:00pm
OICP builds on the successes of its summer virtual experience to offer a similar program during the spring semester for all undergraduate students.
Tuesday, September 29 2020 09:00pm
Tuesday, September 22 2020 06:00pm
Monday, April 13 2020 10:00am
Through a partnership with Passion Works and local volunteers, Ohio University's CoLab is doing its part to keep the community safe by making COVID-19 for area nursing homes and healthcare providers.
Tuesday, March 10 2020 06:04pm
College of Business Associate Professor of Marketing Colin Gabler Receives Fulbright U.S. Scholar Award to Hungary for Teaching & Research Collaboration
Friday, November 8 2019 12:00am
eFuse CEO Matt Benson ’19, announces $1.4M seed round in advance of December launch.
Thursday, February 7 2019 03:40pm
Keegan Bollenbacher is using the Master of Accountancy program to pursue a graduate degree and qualify for the CPA exam.