- Analytics and Information Systems
- Business Cluster
- Business Honors Program
- Business Services
- Career Management
- Center for International Business Education and Development (CIBED)
- AECOM Center for Sports Administration
- Copeland Scholars
- Executive Advisory Board
- Executive Advisory Board Officers and Steering Committee
- External Relations
- General Business
- Global Consulting Program
- Graduate Programs
- Honors Tutorial
- International Business
- Leadership Development Program
- Office of the Dean
- Schey Sales Centre
- Sports Administration
- Student Services
- Voinovich School for Leadership & Public Affairs
- Walter Center for Strategic Leadership
- Center for Entrepreneurship
Tuesday, September 7 2021 12:00pm
OHIO's Master of Sports Administration program is named #1 for the eighth time in 10 years.
Monday, May 17 2021 12:00pm
Monday, April 26 2021 02:00pm
Ryan Sexton, 2021 East Central Regional Collegian of the Year, credits his professional growth to Delta Sigma Pi
Tuesday, March 30 2021 01:00pm
Ohio University senior Ryan Sexton is especially grateful for his experience and involvement in student organizations at OHIO.
Wednesday, March 24 2021 10:00am
The College of Business’s Jim Kahler was recently named to the COSMA Hall of Fame because of his outstanding accomplishments in the sports business.
Friday, February 19 2021 04:00pm
Learn about the Online MBA and the Professional MBA programs.
Thursday, February 4 2021 03:30pm
Wednesday, February 3 2021 10:00am
Monday, January 25 2021 03:00pm
Thursday, December 10 2020 12:00am
Fueled by his determination and motivated by his experience in OHIO’s College of Business, RaShaun Brown, BSM ’16, MSA ’18, created a company that launched an emoji keyboard of college sports logos, and later pursued augmented reality filters.