- Analytics and Information Systems
- Business Cluster
- Business Honors Program
- Business Services
- Career Management
- Center for International Business Education and Development (CIBED)
- AECOM Center for Sports Administration
- Copeland Scholars
- Executive Advisory Board
- Executive Advisory Board Officers and Steering Committee
- External Relations
- General Business
- Global Consulting Program
- Graduate Programs
- Honors Tutorial
- International Business
- Leadership Development Program
- Office of the Dean
- Schey Sales Centre
- Sports Administration
- Student Services
- Voinovich School for Leadership & Public Affairs
- Walter Center for Strategic Leadership
- Center for Entrepreneurship
Wednesday, September 8 2021 04:30pm
Tuesday, September 7 2021 12:00pm
OHIO's Master of Sports Administration program is named #1 for the eighth time in 10 years.
Tuesday, June 29 2021 09:00am
Tuesday, June 8 2021 08:30am
Tuesday, May 25 2021 04:00pm
Colella's favorite memory as a College of Business student was completing the Integrated Business Cluster, which made her realize she loved the business world.
Monday, May 17 2021 12:00pm
Master of Science in Management student speaks to benefits of being in a supportive, connected program
Monday, April 26 2021 02:00pm
The Master of Science in Management offers a customizable curriculum and flexibility to give students a truly unique experience.
Wednesday, February 24 2021 12:00pm
The Management Department Advisory Board has been able to give back in new ways, thanks to the virtual work environment.
Thursday, February 4 2021 03:30pm
Ohio University’s Bachelor of Science in Applied Management was named the best online bachelor’s program in business in the state (19th nationally). The online MBA was ranked the second best for veterans in Ohio (57th nationally).
Thursday, January 28 2021 01:00pm