- Analytics and Information Systems
- Business Cluster
- Business Honors Program
- Business Services
- Career Management
- Center for International Business Education and Development (CIBED)
- AECOM Center for Sports Administration
- Copeland Scholars
- Executive Advisory Board
- Executive Advisory Board Officers and Steering Committee
- External Relations
- General Business
- Global Consulting Program
- Graduate Programs
- Honors Tutorial
- International Business
- Leadership Development Program
- Office of the Dean
- Schey Sales Centre
- Sports Administration
- Student Services
- Voinovich School for Leadership & Public Affairs
- Walter Center for Strategic Leadership
- Center for Entrepreneurship
Wednesday, September 8 2021 04:30pm
Tuesday, September 7 2021 12:00pm
OHIO's Master of Sports Administration program is named #1 for the eighth time in 10 years.
Friday, August 27 2021 04:00pm
James D. Bond, BBA ’70, credits daily exercise with helping him stay alive for the past 29 years. In his book, he talks about some of the other strategies that have helped him cope and survive, such as seeking second opinions, participating in clinical trials, partnering with his medical team, and asking for help when he needed it.
Thursday, June 3 2021 01:00pm
Alumnus Kevin Consolo, BBA '07, and fellow Bobcat Chris Pavlica recently appeared on ABC's Shark Tank to make their pitch to potential investors.
Monday, May 17 2021 12:00pm
Tuesday, March 30 2021 01:00pm
Monday, February 8 2021 01:00pm
Students, educators and the community can register for the free virtual events and learn the various aspects of the gaming and esports industry.
Monday, February 8 2021 11:30am
The 5th Annual ECO Challenge brought together several student teams that worked to identify solutions to sustainability issues.
Thursday, February 4 2021 03:30pm
Thursday, January 28 2021 01:00pm