- Analytics and Information Systems
- Business Cluster
- Business Honors Program
- Business Services
- Career Management
- Center for International Business Education and Development (CIBED)
- AECOM Center for Sports Administration
- Copeland Scholars
- Executive Advisory Board
- Executive Advisory Board Officers and Steering Committee
- External Relations
- General Business
- Global Consulting Program
- Graduate Programs
- Honors Tutorial
- International Business
- Leadership Development Program
- Office of the Dean
- Schey Sales Centre
- Sports Administration
- Student Services
- Voinovich School for Leadership & Public Affairs
- Walter Center for Strategic Leadership
- Sports Administration Faculty
Monday, October 14 2019 10:30am
OHIO jumps two spots in 2020 Top Online MBA rankings.
Wednesday, February 14 2018 11:20am
Online MBA students Brittany Simen and Justin Gulbrandson, participants in the Leadership Development Program, discuss the different ways extroverts and introverts communicate and which they relate to more during Patrick Donadio's presentation, Communicating with IMPACT.
Monday, September 11 2017 12:00am
A panel of distinguished speakers gathered in the College of Business Annex to host a challenging seminar that inspired students to broaden their views of entrepreneurship.
Tuesday, October 27 2015 12:00am
Apart from being a leader at one of Aon Hewitt’s top 25 companies for developing leaders, alumnus Bob Paxton is a former professional basketball player (who didn’t play basketball for Ohio University). Impressed yet?
Monday, October 5 2015 12:00am
Copeland Hall’s second floor has been transformed into an homage to Business Bobcats and Ohio University as part of the Athens-wide Paint the Town Green competition, sponsored by the Student Alumni Board and Campus Involvement Center in preparation for Ohio University’s Homecoming celebration this weekend.