- Analytics and Information Systems
- Business Cluster
- Business Honors Program
- Business Services
- Career Management
- Center for International Business Education and Development (CIBED)
- AECOM Center for Sports Administration
- Copeland Scholars
- Executive Advisory Board
- Executive Advisory Board Officers and Steering Committee
- External Relations
- General Business
- Global Consulting Program
- Graduate Programs
- Honors Tutorial
- International Business
- Leadership Development Program
- Office of the Dean
- Schey Sales Centre
- Sports Administration
- Student Services
- Voinovich School for Leadership & Public Affairs
- Walter Center for Strategic Leadership
- Center for Entrepreneurship
Monday, May 17 2021 12:00pm
Justin Kelley reflects on his time as a Business Bobcat before he moves to Chicago to start a career as a consultant for the Hackett Group.
Thursday, January 14 2021 02:00pm
Virtual GCP gave students real-world international business experience by working with two clients based in Brazil.
Wednesday, October 7 2020 02:00pm
OICP builds on the successes of its summer virtual experience to offer a similar program during the spring semester for all undergraduate students.
Tuesday, September 22 2020 06:00pm
Monday, August 31 2020 04:25pm
Thursday, August 13 2020 03:30pm
Tuesday, March 10 2020 06:04pm
College of Business Associate Professor of Marketing Colin Gabler Receives Fulbright U.S. Scholar Award to Hungary for Teaching & Research Collaboration
Friday, November 8 2019 12:00am
eFuse CEO Matt Benson ’19, announces $1.4M seed round in advance of December launch.
Monday, October 14 2019 10:30am
OHIO jumps two spots in 2020 Top Online MBA rankings.
Wednesday, November 7 2018 12:00pm
Honors student Taylor Breen provides a play-by-play of the group’s experience.