- Analytics and Information Systems
- Business Cluster
- Business Honors Program
- Business Services
- Career Management
- Center for International Business Education and Development (CIBED)
- AECOM Center for Sports Administration
- Copeland Scholars
- Executive Advisory Board
- Executive Advisory Board Officers and Steering Committee
- External Relations
- General Business
- Global Consulting Program
- Graduate Programs
- Honors Tutorial
- International Business
- Leadership Development Program
- Office of the Dean
- Schey Sales Centre
- Sports Administration
- Student Services
- Voinovich School for Leadership & Public Affairs
- Walter Center for Strategic Leadership
- Center for Entrepreneurship
Monday, May 17 2021 12:00pm
Tuesday, September 29 2020 09:00pm
Thursday, August 13 2020 03:30pm
Friday, November 8 2019 12:00am
eFuse CEO Matt Benson ’19, announces $1.4M seed round in advance of December launch.
Monday, October 14 2019 10:30am
OHIO jumps two spots in 2020 Top Online MBA rankings.
Thursday, February 7 2019 03:40pm
Keegan Bollenbacher is using the Master of Accountancy program to pursue a graduate degree and qualify for the CPA exam.
Monday, December 10 2018 03:00pm
Full-Time MAcc program provides Jack Nece with countless opportunities
Wednesday, November 7 2018 12:00pm
Honors student Taylor Breen provides a play-by-play of the group’s experience.
Wednesday, February 14 2018 11:20am
Online MBA students Brittany Simen and Justin Gulbrandson, participants in the Leadership Development Program, discuss the different ways extroverts and introverts communicate and which they relate to more during Patrick Donadio's presentation, Communicating with IMPACT.
Friday, February 9 2018 12:00am
New degree offered in three formats to meet the needs of graduate accounting students