- Analytics and Information Systems
- Business Cluster
- Business Honors Program
- Business Services
- Career Management
- Center for International Business Education and Development (CIBED)
- AECOM Center for Sports Administration
- Copeland Scholars
- Executive Advisory Board
- Executive Advisory Board Officers and Steering Committee
- External Relations
- General Business
- Global Consulting Program
- Graduate Programs
- Honors Tutorial
- International Business
- Leadership Development Program
- Office of the Dean
- Schey Sales Centre
- Sports Administration
- Student Services
- Voinovich School for Leadership & Public Affairs
- Walter Center for Strategic Leadership
- Center for Entrepreneurship
Monday, May 17 2021 12:00pm
Tuesday, November 10 2020 12:00am
Nate Finley, senior studying business administration, received a grant from the Bobcat Seed Fund to invest in the infrastructure of his startup, Athena Publishing. This grant helped support the registrations with Broadcast Music, Inc. and the Harry Fox Agency, music licensing organizations.
Tuesday, September 29 2020 09:00pm
Tuesday, September 22 2020 06:00pm
Monday, August 31 2020 04:25pm
Thursday, August 13 2020 03:30pm
Monday, April 13 2020 10:00am
Through a partnership with Passion Works and local volunteers, Ohio University's CoLab is doing its part to keep the community safe by making COVID-19 for area nursing homes and healthcare providers.
Friday, November 8 2019 12:00am
eFuse CEO Matt Benson ’19, announces $1.4M seed round in advance of December launch.
Monday, October 14 2019 10:30am
OHIO jumps two spots in 2020 Top Online MBA rankings.
Thursday, February 7 2019 03:40pm
Keegan Bollenbacher is using the Master of Accountancy program to pursue a graduate degree and qualify for the CPA exam.