- Analytics and Information Systems
- Business Cluster
- Business Honors Program
- Business Services
- Career Management
- Center for International Business Education and Development (CIBED)
- AECOM Center for Sports Administration
- Copeland Scholars
- Executive Advisory Board
- Executive Advisory Board Officers and Steering Committee
- External Relations
- General Business
- Global Consulting Program
- Graduate Programs
- Honors Tutorial
- International Business
- Leadership Development Program
- Office of the Dean
- Schey Sales Centre
- Sports Administration
- Student Services
- Voinovich School for Leadership & Public Affairs
- Walter Center for Strategic Leadership
- Center for Entrepreneurship
Monday, May 17 2021 12:00pm
Senior Lacy Burke was selected as the first recipient of the Todd and Teresa Calamita Leadership Scholarship
Monday, April 12 2021 12:00pm
As a result of her excellent commitment to the Emerging Leaders program, lead peer mentor Lacy Burke was selected as the Todd and Teresa Calamita Leadership Scholarship recipient.
Thursday, January 14 2021 02:00pm
Virtual GCP gave students real-world international business experience by working with two clients based in Brazil.
Wednesday, October 7 2020 02:00pm
OICP builds on the successes of its summer virtual experience to offer a similar program during the spring semester for all undergraduate students.
Tuesday, September 29 2020 09:00pm
Tuesday, September 22 2020 06:00pm
Monday, August 31 2020 04:25pm
Thursday, April 30 2020 06:04pm
Graduating senior Ian Koenig reflects on his four years at Ohio University’s College of Business.
Monday, April 27 2020 09:56am
Tuesday, April 21 2020 11:45am
Dr. Bill Young, O'Blenness associate professor and director of OHIO's Online MBA and Online MBAn, was recently honored with the University Professor award.