- Analytics and Information Systems
- Business Cluster
- Business Honors Program
- Business Services
- Career Management
- Center for International Business Education and Development (CIBED)
- AECOM Center for Sports Administration
- Copeland Scholars
- Executive Advisory Board
- Executive Advisory Board Officers and Steering Committee
- External Relations
- General Business
- Global Consulting Program
- Graduate Programs
- Honors Tutorial
- International Business
- Leadership Development Program
- Office of the Dean
- Schey Sales Centre
- Sports Administration
- Student Services
- Voinovich School for Leadership & Public Affairs
- Walter Center for Strategic Leadership
- Center for Entrepreneurship
Monday, May 17 2021 12:00pm
Justin Kelley reflects on his time as a Business Bobcat before he moves to Chicago to start a career as a consultant for the Hackett Group.
Monday, April 12 2021 12:00pm
Tuesday, September 29 2020 09:00pm
Monday, August 31 2020 04:25pm
Thursday, August 13 2020 03:30pm
Thursday, April 30 2020 06:04pm
Graduating senior Ian Koenig reflects on his four years at Ohio University’s College of Business.
Monday, April 27 2020 09:56am
Tuesday, April 21 2020 11:45am
Dr. Bill Young, O'Blenness associate professor and director of OHIO's Online MBA and Online MBAn, was recently honored with the University Professor award.
Monday, October 14 2019 10:30am
OHIO jumps two spots in 2020 Top Online MBA rankings.
Thursday, February 7 2019 03:40pm
Keegan Bollenbacher is using the Master of Accountancy program to pursue a graduate degree and qualify for the CPA exam.