- Analytics and Information Systems
- Business Cluster
- Business Honors Program
- Business Services
- Career Management
- Center for International Business Education and Development (CIBED)
- AECOM Center for Sports Administration
- Copeland Scholars
- Executive Advisory Board
- Executive Advisory Board Officers and Steering Committee
- External Relations
- General Business
- Global Consulting Program
- Graduate Programs
- Honors Tutorial
- International Business
- Leadership Development Program
- Office of the Dean
- Schey Sales Centre
- Sports Administration
- Student Services
- Voinovich School for Leadership & Public Affairs
- Walter Center for Strategic Leadership
- Center for Entrepreneurship
Wednesday, September 8 2021 04:30pm
Tuesday, September 7 2021 12:00pm
OHIO's Master of Sports Administration program is named #1 for the eighth time in 10 years.
Friday, August 27 2021 04:00pm
James D. Bond, BBA ’70, credits daily exercise with helping him stay alive for the past 29 years. In his book, he talks about some of the other strategies that have helped him cope and survive, such as seeking second opinions, participating in clinical trials, partnering with his medical team, and asking for help when he needed it.
Tuesday, May 25 2021 04:00pm
Monday, May 17 2021 12:00pm
Monday, May 10 2021 12:00pm
Finance major Jameson Hern reflects on his time as a student in the College of Business and the edge its given him as he moves on to start his career.
Monday, April 26 2021 02:00pm
Wednesday, February 24 2021 12:00pm
Monday, February 8 2021 01:00pm
Students, educators and the community can register for the free virtual events and learn the various aspects of the gaming and esports industry.
Monday, February 8 2021 11:30am
The 5th Annual ECO Challenge brought together several student teams that worked to identify solutions to sustainability issues.