- Analytics and Information Systems
- Business Cluster
- Business Honors Program
- Business Services
- Career Management
- Center for International Business Education and Development (CIBED)
- AECOM Center for Sports Administration
- Copeland Scholars
- Executive Advisory Board
- Executive Advisory Board Officers and Steering Committee
- External Relations
- General Business
- Global Consulting Program
- Graduate Programs
- Honors Tutorial
- International Business
- Leadership Development Program
- Office of the Dean
- Schey Sales Centre
- Sports Administration
- Student Services
- Voinovich School for Leadership & Public Affairs
- Walter Center for Strategic Leadership
- Center for Entrepreneurship
Monday, May 17 2021 12:00pm
Tuesday, September 29 2020 09:00pm
Tuesday, September 22 2020 06:00pm
Friday, November 8 2019 12:00am
eFuse CEO Matt Benson ’19, announces $1.4M seed round in advance of December launch.
Thursday, February 7 2019 03:40pm
Keegan Bollenbacher is using the Master of Accountancy program to pursue a graduate degree and qualify for the CPA exam.
Monday, December 10 2018 03:00pm
Full-Time MAcc program provides Jack Nece with countless opportunities
Wednesday, November 7 2018 12:00pm
Honors student Taylor Breen provides a play-by-play of the group’s experience.
Friday, February 9 2018 12:00am
New degree offered in three formats to meet the needs of graduate accounting students
Monday, November 13 2017 12:00am
This fall, we welcomed new faculty members to our team. Learn why they were most excited to become #BusinessBobcats.
Wednesday, October 19 2016 12:00am
Ohio University hosts second annual Faculty Newsmakers Gala.