- Analytics and Information Systems
- Business Cluster
- Business Honors Program
- Business Services
- Career Management
- Center for International Business Education and Development (CIBED)
- AECOM Center for Sports Administration
- Copeland Scholars
- Executive Advisory Board
- Executive Advisory Board Officers and Steering Committee
- External Relations
- General Business
- Global Consulting Program
- Graduate Programs
- Honors Tutorial
- International Business
- Leadership Development Program
- Office of the Dean
- Schey Sales Centre
- Sports Administration
- Student Services
- Voinovich School for Leadership & Public Affairs
- Walter Center for Strategic Leadership
- Center for Entrepreneurship
Monday, May 17 2021 12:00pm
Thursday, January 14 2021 02:00pm
Wednesday, October 7 2020 02:00pm
Tuesday, September 22 2020 06:00pm
Monday, September 21 2020 05:00pm
Ohio University graduate Manaf Afyouni, BBA ’86, MA ’87, and his children, Nader, BBA ’19, and Amal, BA ’19, were inspired to create the Afyouni International Scholarship in hopes that the recipients would have the same meaningful experiences that the family had in Athens.
Monday, February 24 2020 02:00pm
Last month Ohio University expanded its comprehensive fixed tuition to include on-time and on-plan graduation, and lifelong post-graduation benefits for every incoming #BusinessBobcat.
Monday, December 9 2019 06:04pm
AIESEC at Ohio University is a great opportunity for students pursuing any COB major. There are endless opportunities for students to get involved and gain experiential learning experiences.
Friday, November 8 2019 12:00am
eFuse CEO Matt Benson ’19, announces $1.4M seed round in advance of December launch.
Friday, February 22 2019 10:19am
Wednesday, November 7 2018 12:00pm
Honors student Taylor Breen provides a play-by-play of the group’s experience.