- Analytics and Information Systems
- Business Cluster
- Business Honors Program
- Business Services
- Career Management
- Center for International Business Education and Development (CIBED)
- AECOM Center for Sports Administration
- Copeland Scholars
- Executive Advisory Board
- Executive Advisory Board Officers and Steering Committee
- External Relations
- General Business
- Global Consulting Program
- Graduate Programs
- Honors Tutorial
- International Business
- Leadership Development Program
- Office of the Dean
- Schey Sales Centre
- Sports Administration
- Student Services
- Voinovich School for Leadership & Public Affairs
- Walter Center for Strategic Leadership
- Center for Entrepreneurship
Tuesday, February 26 2019 11:45am
OHIO MBA students partnered with local creamery and developed a marketing plan to gain valuable experience.
Friday, February 22 2019 10:19am
Friday, February 22 2019 09:00am
Bridget Cooper spoke to business students about advocating for themselves in the workplace.
Wednesday, February 13 2019 02:00pm
GCP ambassadors share their international adventures with students during recruitment.
Monday, February 11 2019 12:45pm
Matthew Benson shares his academic journey and experience at OHIO
Monday, February 11 2019 02:40am
Thursday, February 7 2019 03:40pm
Keegan Bollenbacher is using the Master of Accountancy program to pursue a graduate degree and qualify for the CPA exam.
Monday, February 4 2019 11:00am
MacKenzie Merrick is turning her passion for writing and literature into a career with OHIO's One-Year MBA.
Friday, February 1 2019 03:00pm
Davawnna Clark shares her academic journey and experience at OHIO
Monday, January 28 2019 11:30am
The MSA Class of 2019 traveled down to North Carolina to visit with members of the #OHIOFamily at various institutions and companies.