- Analytics and Information Systems
- Business Cluster
- Business Honors Program
- Business Services
- Career Management
- Center for International Business Education and Development (CIBED)
- AECOM Center for Sports Administration
- Copeland Scholars
- Executive Advisory Board
- Executive Advisory Board Officers and Steering Committee
- External Relations
- General Business
- Global Consulting Program
- Graduate Programs
- Honors Tutorial
- International Business
- Leadership Development Program
- Office of the Dean
- Schey Sales Centre
- Sports Administration
- Student Services
- Voinovich School for Leadership & Public Affairs
- Walter Center for Strategic Leadership
- Sports Administration Faculty
- Center for Entrepreneurship
Thursday, April 30 2020 06:04pm
Graduating senior Ian Koenig reflects on his four years at Ohio University’s College of Business.
Monday, April 27 2020 09:56am
Tuesday, April 21 2020 11:45am
Dr. Bill Young, O'Blenness associate professor and director of OHIO's Online MBA and Online MBAn, was recently honored with the University Professor award.
Monday, February 24 2020 02:00pm
Friday, December 20 2019 02:00pm
The College of Business’ dean and Corlett Chair of Strategy was presented with the honorary degree in November and addressed the university’s graduating class.
Thursday, November 14 2019 10:00am
Online MSM and Graduate Business Certificates meet the needs of current and future graduate students.
Friday, November 8 2019 12:00am
eFuse CEO Matt Benson ’19, announces $1.4M seed round in advance of December launch.
Monday, October 14 2019 10:30am
OHIO jumps two spots in 2020 Top Online MBA rankings.
Friday, October 4 2019 02:00pm
This year, 20 faculty members in the College of Business were recognized as newsmakers, with two of them being in the top five newsmakers with the most media mentions.
Tuesday, July 2 2019 11:00am
OHIO MSA alum, Boston College Athletic Director named to Sports Business Journal 40 Under 40