- Analytics and Information Systems
- Business Cluster
- Business Honors Program
- Business Services
- Career Management
- Center for International Business Education and Development (CIBED)
- AECOM Center for Sports Administration
- Copeland Scholars
- Executive Advisory Board
- Executive Advisory Board Officers and Steering Committee
- External Relations
- General Business
- Global Consulting Program
- Graduate Programs
- Honors Tutorial
- International Business
- Leadership Development Program
- Office of the Dean
- Schey Sales Centre
- Sports Administration
- Student Services
- Voinovich School for Leadership & Public Affairs
- Walter Center for Strategic Leadership
- Center for Entrepreneurship
Monday, August 31 2020 04:25pm
Thursday, August 13 2020 03:30pm
Tuesday, August 11 2020 11:00pm
Monday, April 27 2020 09:56am
Wednesday, January 29 2020 11:45am
Here's how you could build upon your undergraduate degree with Ohio University's One-Year MBA.
Monday, December 9 2019 06:04pm
AIESEC at Ohio University is a great opportunity for students pursuing any COB major. There are endless opportunities for students to get involved and gain experiential learning experiences.
Thursday, November 21 2019 01:10pm
COB students put in hard work and an extensive amount of studying to prepare for the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) exams. And pass.
Wednesday, November 20 2019 01:10pm
Ohio University was recognized for their outstanding efforts in security research, valuation of risky assets, and portfolio management
Friday, November 8 2019 12:00am
eFuse CEO Matt Benson ’19, announces $1.4M seed round in advance of December launch.
Wednesday, October 30 2019 11:45am
MBA students gain hands-on, international business experience through global consulting projects.