- Analytics and Information Systems
- Business Cluster
- Business Honors Program
- Business Services
- Career Management
- Center for International Business Education and Development (CIBED)
- AECOM Center for Sports Administration
- Copeland Scholars
- Executive Advisory Board
- Executive Advisory Board Officers and Steering Committee
- External Relations
- General Business
- Global Consulting Program
- Graduate Programs
- Honors Tutorial
- International Business
- Leadership Development Program
- Office of the Dean
- Schey Sales Centre
- Sports Administration
- Student Services
- Voinovich School for Leadership & Public Affairs
- Walter Center for Strategic Leadership
- Center for Entrepreneurship
Tuesday, September 29 2020 09:00pm
Thursday, September 24 2020 08:00pm
Tuesday, September 22 2020 06:00pm
Monday, September 21 2020 05:00pm
Ohio University graduate Manaf Afyouni, BBA ’86, MA ’87, and his children, Nader, BBA ’19, and Amal, BA ’19, were inspired to create the Afyouni International Scholarship in hopes that the recipients would have the same meaningful experiences that the family had in Athens.
Monday, August 31 2020 04:25pm
Thursday, April 30 2020 06:04pm
Graduating senior Ian Koenig reflects on his four years at Ohio University’s College of Business.
Monday, April 27 2020 09:56am
Tuesday, April 21 2020 11:45am
Dr. Bill Young, O'Blenness associate professor and director of OHIO's Online MBA and Online MBAn, was recently honored with the University Professor award.
Wednesday, April 15 2020 06:04pm
OHIO business professors are reinventing the way they teach by incorporating new technology into their online classes.
Monday, April 13 2020 10:00am
Through a partnership with Passion Works and local volunteers, Ohio University's CoLab is doing its part to keep the community safe by making COVID-19 for area nursing homes and healthcare providers.