- Analytics and Information Systems
- Business Cluster
- Business Honors Program
- Business Services
- Career Management
- Center for International Business Education and Development (CIBED)
- AECOM Center for Sports Administration
- Copeland Scholars
- Executive Advisory Board
- Executive Advisory Board Officers and Steering Committee
- External Relations
- General Business
- Global Consulting Program
- Graduate Programs
- Honors Tutorial
- International Business
- Leadership Development Program
- Office of the Dean
- Schey Sales Centre
- Sports Administration
- Student Services
- Voinovich School for Leadership & Public Affairs
- Walter Center for Strategic Leadership
- Sports Administration Faculty
Tuesday, July 2 2019 11:00am
OHIO MSA alum, Boston College Athletic Director named to Sports Business Journal 40 Under 40
Wednesday, June 5 2019 01:00pm
Professional MSA program takes top spot for the second time in ranking history
Thursday, May 30 2019 01:10pm
A recent graduate’s dynamic journey from the College of Business to entrepreneurial success.
Tuesday, May 7 2019 01:10pm
Thursday, April 18 2019 01:10pm
The One-Year MSA program has given Karan a new direction after coming back from the workforce.
Thursday, April 11 2019 11:10am
The MSA Class of 2019 took on NYC as part of their final Capstone Projects.
Thursday, March 21 2019 11:00am
Four OHIO graduate students traveled to Indianapolis for the NCAA Emerging Leaders Seminar
Tuesday, March 5 2019 10:50am
Brady Watson is turning his love for sports into a full-time degree as a MSA graduate student.
Thursday, February 7 2019 03:40pm
Keegan Bollenbacher is using the Master of Accountancy program to pursue a graduate degree and qualify for the CPA exam.
Monday, January 28 2019 11:30am
The MSA Class of 2019 traveled down to North Carolina to visit with members of the #OHIOFamily at various institutions and companies.