- Analytics and Information Systems
- Business Cluster
- Business Honors Program
- Business Services
- Career Management
- Center for International Business Education and Development (CIBED)
- AECOM Center for Sports Administration
- Copeland Scholars
- Executive Advisory Board
- Executive Advisory Board Officers and Steering Committee
- External Relations
- General Business
- Global Consulting Program
- Graduate Programs
- Honors Tutorial
- International Business
- Leadership Development Program
- Office of the Dean
- Schey Sales Centre
- Sports Administration
- Student Services
- Voinovich School for Leadership & Public Affairs
- Walter Center for Strategic Leadership
- Sports Administration Faculty
- Center for Entrepreneurship
Wednesday, April 24 2019 12:30pm
Wednesday, April 3 2019 11:24am
On March 22, 2019, Steven Krebs '92 was honored with the College of Business' R. Budd and Janet Kelsey Werner Executive Service Award at the 2019 Student Awards Banquet. Below is the speech he gave to the Nelson Commons crowd.
Friday, February 22 2019 10:19am
Thursday, February 7 2019 03:40pm
Keegan Bollenbacher is using the Master of Accountancy program to pursue a graduate degree and qualify for the CPA exam.
Monday, December 10 2018 03:00pm
Full-Time MAcc program provides Jack Nece with countless opportunities
Wednesday, December 5 2018 11:45am
Professor Tom Marchese’s Passion Keeps him Motivated Everyday
Monday, October 29 2018 07:00pm
Business Bobcat Adam Heintz shares his OHIO experience.
Wednesday, September 12 2018 11:00am
Business Bobcat alumna Michelle Patella shares her career journey and experience at OHIO.
Monday, August 20 2018 12:00am
Michael Rodarte, BBA ’04, gives back to the College of Business ensuring post-graduation success.
Monday, August 6 2018 12:00am
Finance minors can help you understand essential components of any business.