- Analytics and Information Systems
- Business Cluster
- Business Honors Program
- Business Services
- Career Management
- Center for International Business Education and Development (CIBED)
- AECOM Center for Sports Administration
- Copeland Scholars
- Executive Advisory Board
- Executive Advisory Board Officers and Steering Committee
- External Relations
- General Business
- Global Consulting Program
- Graduate Programs
- Honors Tutorial
- International Business
- Leadership Development Program
- Office of the Dean
- Schey Sales Centre
- Sports Administration
- Student Services
- Voinovich School for Leadership & Public Affairs
- Walter Center for Strategic Leadership
- Center for Entrepreneurship
Wednesday, October 19 2016 12:00am
Ohio University hosts second annual Faculty Newsmakers Gala.
Wednesday, September 7 2016 12:00am
Executive-in-Residence Tom Marchese brings 30 years of marketing experience to the classroom.
Tuesday, September 6 2016 12:00am
How Eli Flournoy is using his MBA to start a new business.
Thursday, August 25 2016 12:00am
Freshman Convocation made one thing clear: We’re excited to see the incoming class of Business Bobcats.
Tuesday, August 23 2016 12:00am
Dan Stamm balanced work, school, and family in the Professional MBA program
Thursday, August 18 2016 12:00am
Barnett feels at home in the MBA Bobcat family.
Thursday, August 4 2016 12:00am
Hidden resources. Advocates. Problem-solvers.
Monday, July 11 2016 12:00am
Christa Duffy was looking for an MBA program that fit her schedule, her needs, and her budget. She found it at Ohio University!
Friday, June 24 2016 12:00am
Columbus-area professional Nick Linn wanted an accredited and affordable MBA program. He found it at OHIO.
Tuesday, June 14 2016 12:00am
Wondering if a Master’s degree in Business Administration is right for you?