- Analytics and Information Systems
- Business Cluster
- Business Honors Program
- Business Services
- Career Management
- Center for International Business Education and Development (CIBED)
- AECOM Center for Sports Administration
- Copeland Scholars
- Executive Advisory Board
- Executive Advisory Board Officers and Steering Committee
- External Relations
- General Business
- Global Consulting Program
- Graduate Programs
- Honors Tutorial
- International Business
- Leadership Development Program
- Office of the Dean
- Schey Sales Centre
- Sports Administration
- Student Services
- Voinovich School for Leadership & Public Affairs
- Walter Center for Strategic Leadership
- Center for Entrepreneurship
Looking to gain experience outside the classroom and outside the country? Consider Ohio's Global Consulting Program!
Wednesday, September 30 2015 02:00am
Interested in traveling the world? Want to stand out in a crowded job market? Check out two students as they share their experiences with the Global Consulting Program!
Tuesday, August 18 2015 12:00am
Thursday, February 5 2015 12:00am
This Business Bobcat turned an internship into a full-time job offer when she found a way to save the company $200,000. Get to know accounting/finance/pre-law senior Paige Fitzwater.
Thursday, January 15 2015 12:00am
Meet one of our stand-out Business Bobcats, Sports Management and Management Information Systems senior Kailey Copelin.
Friday, January 9 2015 12:00am
Meet one of our stand-out Business Bobcats, Accounting and Business Pre-Law major Maddie Berry.
Tuesday, July 1 2014 12:00am
College of Business Honors Program students participated in the Global Consulting Program where they traveled to Botswana and were paired with students from the University of Botswana to participate in consulting work for five entrepreneur clients.