- Analytics and Information Systems
- Business Cluster
- Business Honors Program
- Business Services
- Career Management
- Center for International Business Education and Development (CIBED)
- AECOM Center for Sports Administration
- Copeland Scholars
- Executive Advisory Board
- Executive Advisory Board Officers and Steering Committee
- External Relations
- General Business
- Global Consulting Program
- Graduate Programs
- Honors Tutorial
- International Business
- Leadership Development Program
- Office of the Dean
- Schey Sales Centre
- Sports Administration
- Student Services
- Voinovich School for Leadership & Public Affairs
- Walter Center for Strategic Leadership
- Center for Entrepreneurship
Thursday, August 25 2016 12:00am
Freshman Convocation made one thing clear: We’re excited to see the incoming class of Business Bobcats.
Wednesday, August 24 2016 12:00am
From student to successful entrepreneur
Tuesday, August 23 2016 12:00am
Dan Stamm balanced work, school, and family in the Professional MBA program
Thursday, August 18 2016 12:00am
Barnett feels at home in the MBA Bobcat family.
Thursday, August 4 2016 12:00am
Hidden resources. Advocates. Problem-solvers.
Tuesday, July 12 2016 12:00am
After completing the Certificate in Entrepreneurship, Tristen Phipps, ‘16 had all she needed to found Sugar Tree Sweets, an Athens-based cupcake company.
Monday, July 11 2016 12:00am
Christa Duffy was looking for an MBA program that fit her schedule, her needs, and her budget. She found it at Ohio University!
Friday, June 24 2016 12:00am
Columbus-area professional Nick Linn wanted an accredited and affordable MBA program. He found it at OHIO.
Tuesday, June 14 2016 12:00am
Wondering if a Master’s degree in Business Administration is right for you?
Thursday, June 2 2016 12:00am
Successful entrepreneur Aaron Fazulak, ’08 got his start at Ohio University’s College of Business.