- Analytics and Information Systems
- Business Cluster
- Business Honors Program
- Business Services
- Career Management
- Center for International Business (CIB)
- AECOM Center for Sports Administration
- Copeland Scholars
- Executive Advisory Board
- Executive Advisory Board Officers and Steering Committee
- External Relations
- Full-Time MBA
- General Business
- Global Consulting Program
- Graduate Programs
- Honors Tutorial
- International Business
- Leadership Development Program
- Office of the Dean
- Professional MBA
- Schey Sales Centre
- Sports Administration
- Student Services
- Voinovich School for Leadership & Public Affairs
- Walter Center for Strategic Leadership
Tuesday, December 15 2015 12:00am
College of Business graduates took the stage Sat., Dec. 12.
Tuesday, February 3 2015 05:00pm
College of Business names new COO. OHIO alumnus Phillip Taylor III brings diverse background to new role.
Monday, December 1 2014 03:00pm
The Ohio University College of Business is proud to announce that two graduate students, MBA/MSA candidates Becca Hemby and Nick Smith, have been selected by the National Collegiate Athletic Association to attend the annual NCAA Emerging Leaders Seminar held from Jan. 28 through 30, 2015 in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Monday, October 27 2014 12:00am
Ohio University’s first online MBA cohort chronicles their two-year journey of challenges, triumphs, and achievement during the pursuit of their MBA. They recently assembled to celebrate the pride that comes with being MBA Bobcats.