- Analytics and Information Systems
- Business Cluster
- Business Honors Program
- Business Services
- Career Management
- Center for International Business Education and Development (CIBED)
- AECOM Center for Sports Administration
- Copeland Scholars
- Executive Advisory Board
- Executive Advisory Board Officers and Steering Committee
- External Relations
- General Business
- Global Consulting Program
- Graduate Programs
- Honors Tutorial
- International Business
- Leadership Development Program
- Office of the Dean
- Schey Sales Centre
- Sports Administration
- Student Services
- Voinovich School for Leadership & Public Affairs
- Walter Center for Strategic Leadership
- Center for Entrepreneurship
Wednesday, August 26 2015 12:00am
What better way to celebrate Women’s Equality Day than to talk about women, women’s issues, and student organizations that are focused on women? The College of Business at Ohio University has three organizations dedicated to just that – and they’re all looking for new members this year. Check them out, below.
Thursday, February 5 2015 12:00am
This Business Bobcat turned an internship into a full-time job offer when she found a way to save the company $200,000. Get to know accounting/finance/pre-law senior Paige Fitzwater.
Tuesday, February 3 2015 05:00pm
College of Business names new COO. OHIO alumnus Phillip Taylor III brings diverse background to new role.
Friday, January 9 2015 12:00am
Meet one of our stand-out Business Bobcats, Accounting and Business Pre-Law major Maddie Berry.
Tuesday, July 1 2014 12:00am
College of Business Honors Program students participated in the Global Consulting Program where they traveled to Botswana and were paired with students from the University of Botswana to participate in consulting work for five entrepreneur clients.