- Analytics and Information Systems
- Business Cluster
- Business Honors Program
- Business Services
- Career Management
- Center for International Business Education and Development (CIBED)
- AECOM Center for Sports Administration
- Copeland Scholars
- Executive Advisory Board
- Executive Advisory Board Officers and Steering Committee
- External Relations
- General Business
- Global Consulting Program
- Graduate Programs
- Honors Tutorial
- International Business
- Leadership Development Program
- Office of the Dean
- Schey Sales Centre
- Sports Administration
- Student Services
- Voinovich School for Leadership & Public Affairs
- Walter Center for Strategic Leadership
- Center for Entrepreneurship
Thursday, February 19 2015 12:00am
He loves analysis, loves human reasoning, and loves teaching most of all. It's safe to say MIS professor Vic Matta has found his perfect career and encourages his students to do the same.
Thursday, February 5 2015 12:00am
This Business Bobcat turned an internship into a full-time job offer when she found a way to save the company $200,000. Get to know accounting/finance/pre-law senior Paige Fitzwater.
Tuesday, February 3 2015 05:00pm
College of Business names new COO. OHIO alumnus Phillip Taylor III brings diverse background to new role.
Thursday, January 15 2015 12:00am
Meet one of our stand-out Business Bobcats, Sports Management and Management Information Systems senior Kailey Copelin.
Friday, January 9 2015 12:00am
Meet one of our stand-out Business Bobcats, Accounting and Business Pre-Law major Maddie Berry.
Monday, December 15 2014 06:00pm
Tuesday, July 1 2014 12:00am
College of Business Honors Program students participated in the Global Consulting Program where they traveled to Botswana and were paired with students from the University of Botswana to participate in consulting work for five entrepreneur clients.