- Analytics and Information Systems
- Business Cluster
- Business Honors Program
- Business Services
- Career Management
- Center for International Business Education and Development (CIBED)
- AECOM Center for Sports Administration
- Copeland Scholars
- Executive Advisory Board
- Executive Advisory Board Officers and Steering Committee
- External Relations
- General Business
- Global Consulting Program
- Graduate Programs
- Honors Tutorial
- International Business
- Leadership Development Program
- Office of the Dean
- Schey Sales Centre
- Sports Administration
- Student Services
- Voinovich School for Leadership & Public Affairs
- Walter Center for Strategic Leadership
- Center for Entrepreneurship
Tuesday, February 3 2015 05:00pm
College of Business names new COO. OHIO alumnus Phillip Taylor III brings diverse background to new role.
Friday, January 9 2015 12:00am
Meet one of our stand-out Business Bobcats, Accounting and Business Pre-Law major Maddie Berry.
Monday, November 17 2014 01:00pm
Students in the Business-to-Business Market Management class are going from the classroom to the boardroom to develop a deeper understanding of marketing in a business-to-business context, working with executives, visiting facilities, and putting theory into practice.
Tuesday, July 1 2014 12:00am
College of Business Honors Program students participated in the Global Consulting Program where they traveled to Botswana and were paired with students from the University of Botswana to participate in consulting work for five entrepreneur clients.