OHIO’s College of Business receives second ranking from U.S. News & World Report
Wednesday, March 21 2018 12:00am
Professional MBA joins the Online MBA as top-100 public graduate business degree
Ohio University’s College of Business continues to climb in U.S. News & World Report’s Best Graduate Schools ranking for part-time MBA programs; ranking as a top-100 public graduate school and moving up seven spots overall from last year.
OHIO’s AACSB-accredited College of Business delivers its MBA program in an online, on-campus, and hybrid format. The Professional MBA gives working professionals the flexibility to earn their degree through online learning modules, virtual classes and monthly Saturday residencies on OHIO’s Dublin Campus.
“The Professional MBA combines the flexibility of an online program with the high-touch experience of an in-person program,” said Kari Lehman, administrative director of graduate programs and executive education for OHIO’s College of Business. “Our Dublin Integrated Education Center is located minutes from Columbus and gives working professionals the opportunity to network and collaborate with their cohort in a flexible classroom setting.”
U.S. News & World Report ranked graduate business schools on program quality, student selectivity, and placement success of full-time students. This ranking is the second recognition the college has received from U.S. News & World Report this academic year. The college ranked 63 for its online graduate business programs (non-MBA) and 89 for the Online MBA program.
“Our flexible online business programs continue to grow stronger every year,” said Hugh Sherman, dean of OHIO's College of Business. “This includes our new MBA concentrations that allow students to specialize in topics like business analytics. They’re an incredible value for working professionals in Ohio.”
These rankings also join the number 15 best public business school ranking that the College of Business received from Bloomberg Businessweek in 2016, the number 15 online MBA ranking from Poets&Quants, and the best postgraduate sports program in the world by SportBusiness International.
Additional information about the U.S. News & World Report’s 2019 Best Graduate Schools rankings for part-time MBA programs can be found here.
OHIO’s Online and Part-Time Graduate Business Programs
- Professional MBA: 24-month program designed for working professionals. Curriculum is delivered through virtual courses and monthly Saturday residencies on our Dublin Campus. Concentrations are offered in finance, health care, business analytics, and executive management.
- Online MBA: fully online program with four concentrations including finance, health care, business analytics, and executive management.
- Professional Master of Sports Administration: 21-month program designed for practicing professionals in the sports industry offered mostly online.
- Master of Science in Athletic Administration: online master’s degree designed for active coaches and administrators.
- Professional Master of Accountancy (launching in fall, 2018): five to seven-semester program designed for working professionals. Our part-time program blends online learning with once-a-month Saturday residencies to build community among students and faculty.
- Online Master of Accountancy (launching in fall, 2018): fully online program that addresses foundational principles and emerging trends so you can graduate with the expertise to lead in the field.
Learn more about OHIO’s graduate business programs at business.ohio.edu/gradprograms.