Our holistic approach to admissions.
OHIO's College of Business takes a holistic approach to considering a candidate’s application package, which means we'll consider all parts of your application so you have an opportunity to highlight your strengths.
To successfully be admitted to Ohio University's Full-Time MAcc program, you must generally meet the following requirements:
- Regionally accredited bachelor’s degree in accounting or business (note: business majors will need to complete four additional pre-requisite courses)
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Three letters of recommendation
- Current resume
- Official/certified transcripts (sealed) from all institutions of higher education
- Professional statement
- GMAT or GRE required, may be waived for Ohio University undergraduates
- TOEFL or IELTS required if English is not your first language
Transfer credits are not accepted for this program.
Full-Time MAcc cohorts start in May. Apply by the priority deadline to be considered for funding opportunities.
|Priority Deadline||International Deadline||Application Deadline|
|February 1||February 1||March 1|
*Applications are also reviewed on a rolling basis while space is available.
Let's Get Started
Getting started with your application is easy and we're here to help. When you're ready, learn more about our application process.